Monday, August 26, 2013

Sweating It Out

I understand now that some people have an aggressive level of feelings that are so uncomfortable in that they must vent it through yelling about their problems to a nonchalant friend. These people are the ones who might be successful at what they do, but not for a longer period of time. I think I understand my place in dealing with these types of people. The natural way of thinking if you are a guy is to just make fun of them in person and to deal with their character while putting your own effort in life to get where you need to be.

Those people aren't really people to take that seriously but my mind puts in a natural effort to top them by putting the best foot forward while teasing them really silly. I still have to put it to the test to see if I will end up yelling at them and being a punk to them while I'm around. My preference isn't really to do that. I'm just going to go random with them and actually go for making sense at what I do and help them to be better people. Even if the end result is nothing important and nothing to be gained out of it, it's just my personality that wishes to go through in this physical world. I'm going to work extremely hard and will respond with total randomness. I remember yelling at a guy recently and throwing a book at him while staying a far distance in front of everyone. I was just so frustrated and needed to get it out of my system so I did that and felt really good afterwards. I might actually end up doing more weird stuff like that, but I don't know. I might mix it up by being going easy and then being mean the next week if they can't shape up and maybe I might be easy and hard at the same time. I have no idea what my process is going to be, but I will work very hard underneath in my heart and never lose heart while looking to outsmart them in every chance that I get and to do it so often that they get worn out and succumb to me. If I employ their strategies, they will lose out big and shut down and others will probably catch on to how I'm being weird and avoid butting in with our conversations.

There are many things to reconsider, but one thing I have is that I'm feeling more dignity underneath and even with those feelings of guilt that surface in my heart, I'm able to handle it a lot better from having faced adversity at a far and more extreme surface.