Thursday, August 22, 2013

Adjusting To Work Out

I'm feeling really fat from not having worked out all week! I'm tucking in my stomach and that psychological effect isn't doing me much good, so I'm going to do something I've been working on. I'm looking forward to having a really fit body someday and a beautiful wife with this trading career kicking in motion while I get to focus my timely efforts that are more meaningful.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel bad from wasting my time with playing video games for hours now. I see how foolish it really is to get lost momentarily in them. I think reading, working out, and toned-down dating leading to courtship would be more healthier and fulfilling to me. I think those things if done right would give me a much better perspective in life. I'm also not caring about being a short Asian now, too. Being made fun of it for that doesn't really bug me as it used to, but for being a large build, I'm still trying to naturally and tactfully find ways to increase my height.