Friday, August 23, 2013

Getting Used To Strong Biological Feelings

When I'm sleeping and waking up in the morning, I'm getting those strong urges that are supported by my brain chemicals. It's pretty crazy how research has been done on how the average human brain can actually work. I'm glad that I was exposed to a little of those ingenious discoveries because I'm ready to move forward now.

The challenges that I believe I'm facing is just having the right kind of heart and being patient while those feelings are in motion. I have been imagining happy thoughts all the time and getting carried away while excited after waking up to a groggy morning. I guess it's a good thing to start up the day by getting a natural high from the body's testosterone.

I realize how through getting carried away with wanting to indulge in the excesses of personal pleasure, it can get any man feeling a little empty inside momentarily. Basically, through the desires of the person's heart, a natural direction is pretty much achieved. Whether it's right or wrong, I'm just saying that going after living with self-control of not being driven by brain chemicals and placing natural efforts on obtaining something that's lasting and satisfying will have better rewards for any man in general.