Monday, August 19, 2013

Feeling So Much Better

For the next couple days, I'm going to be getting plenty of rest. It feels like a minor vacation because those couple hours of unpaid leave are going to make me feel more recuperated. I am realizing that my heart is aiming to be in the right place and that I really need to use my head to keep myself in check and under self-control. This may be controversial to a lot of people but I believe in the applicable and physical principles of the Ten Commandments (ex. thou shalt not murder, nor lie, nor steal, nor commit adultery, nor covet another's possessions). 

Therefore, what I'm saying is that with the little time I invest into reading the Bible; if I get a truly Biblical inspiration then I am grateful for the revelation God has given me. One of the other awesome things I have to come to utilize is that there are others who have already done the thinking for me. What I mean is that through Google searching about some things I'm curious about, it has given me a better expectation to gauge my personal issues in a more impartial manner. 

I do understand that some people will feel indignant about the most little things that just isn't right and then act out momentarily in anger or frustration. What I have to come to develop is that I don't really need to feel what the moral things in life are, but get to see it in a more logical structure these days. This pretty much means that I've been wasting my time with some thoughts and personal behaviors which are worthless.