Monday, August 19, 2013

Maybe Adding Personal Reviews and Photos

It might actually be a lot faster for me to write up on my personal opinions about movies and stuff. I would hate to tick off a lot of readers though. I think just keeping it objective without spoiling any plot while giving my two cents on it with a simple "Yay" or "nay" would suffice into a pretty fun post for me. I also might end up sharing a few of my personal photographs just for laughs. I'm a little shy about putting my young face out there in the Internet. I really do like this whole feeling of anonymity.

I might take some photographs of others and write honest reviews about them and then see how they like it for laughs though. Okay, it might be a little unfair but at least I am recognizing them for who I think they really are in absolute truth and reality. There's always pressure to lie about stuff and make them look bad while I am the hero who saves their life or something cool like that.

Okay, I might embrace the little body and big head I was born with and start adding it a little in the background photographs to this blog. It might make my days of having to write so much smoother. I mean, I am committed to blogging one post a day and just putting a couple photos would count as well too. On top of adding these unique thoughts whenever I feel like it and then putting in some extras, it might actually be a lot of fun for me and also not so much of a drag.