Monday, August 19, 2013

Dealing With Weird People

I have found that dealing with an issue where the man or woman has made up his mind and can't talk about it with you really comes from enduring a lot of negative emotions and talking to the person right. I really sucked at it for awhile because I was dumb in my own ways and felt lost with my personal zen. It's just about being straight out honest while not being scared and bothered by anything. Honestly, it's one of the easiest things in the world to let go of any angry and frustrating thoughts and never having to look back at it.

I'm pretty much in the ready stance with where I want to take things and underneath, it's just really entertaining for me to put in my two cents. I guess it's selfish, but I can at least say that I'm better than them in an important area of relationships- commitment! In a way, I would just like to be the minimal amount of a friend with those losers and not really hang with them. Then again, I don't think they personally really matter now and that it's dealing with something bigger that I'm feeling at the moment.