Monday, August 19, 2013

Trying A Review

I watched this movie called The Wolverine. It wasn't really that good as I had hoped- the Japanese actress who was paired with Wolverine looked really attractive, and I'm used to hating on the Japanese. Anyway, I liked how her complexion looked on the screen and she appeared to be a beautiful actress who can speak English almost perfectly. The Japanese actress who came out with red hair was a pretty good character too and she seemed to fit the role without any struggle; those characters seemed to be realistic which is what I like about the movie. The men who played the MACK-daddies, patriarchs who are at the top of their game, was a little over-the-top for me and a couple of those battle scenes were just too funny for me now that I'm thinking about it. Anyway, I'm not going to reveal any plot or ever because people get mad about that.

It's pretty crazy how the actor who plays Wolverine is signed on to do many other movies. I think he's getting pretty popular but what I like about the actor is that he seems to be a pretty humble and decent person. I remember watching him appear on a show called Punk'd. There was a scene where his director and him came to his house and the Hollywood crew simulated that his house burned down along with his valuable painting. They made a replica and trashed it up like it was ruined from the fire. You could see his face was just frowning and really depressed. He wasn't saying anything.