Monday, August 26, 2013

Same Old Personality Just Less Stressed Out

My preference of living is turning out with having the same personality, but I'm just wanting to stress out a lot less underneath. If I turn out to be the instigator over something argumentative or a receiver of it, I'm going to see it all the way through by being relaxed and just random! I think the trick is to basically not show any discomfort and say things that just make you feel good; I think that's the unorthodox approach for the rare loner who can't get anything done right. Basically if the person doesn't make you feel good, then don't give up and keep trying to out-place him the best you can without killing him. It's also important to be in concurrence with a few things that actually make sense and to live in harmony so that those feelings don't turn out to become a disservice later.

What I have to work with might not be important later in life, but it's something that I wish to resolve because it just doesn't matter what the end result is and would be beneficial for everyone to see what happens later in life. I feel like they are going to end up bad by doing something negative to me, but I don't seem to care about it more and more and how I'm not going to lose my cool no matter what to land up in jail. Basically, if I'm at the point of wanting to beat up someone to a bloody pulp, and I have him knocked down on the ground then I pretty much need to play it cool by bringing the person back onto his feet and getting out of there while saying I was messing with that person and apologizing repetitiously while making statements of nothing being harmful and towards his image being ruined.

So I'm feeling this strong burning sensation of nervousness and uneasiness often when I'm around these people, it's like living on the edge of success and danger. It's like playing with fire and the feeling that comes out of it is what I put into it to get what I want out of it. I'm pretty much gambling my worthless life but I'm going to be playing my hardest for something that doesn't matter in life. Even if I'm feeling like it's a hopeless thing to be engaged in, it's a contradiction that I'm living because of my human emotions that have gone awry, and I will treat it like it's the most important thing to accomplish in life now.