Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Creating Balance

I keep on having these goals set on my mind. It's mainly that I need to get a daily workout in and to focus on making a successful and comfortable living. That's pretty much the basics that I want to focus on. There's a friend from high school who I met in college; he was a special ed student and right now, he's married happily with some kids. He is impaired physically, and I guess mentally too but his attitude was really mature; what ended up happening is that he found a beautiful woman to marry.

If this guy can get marry, then why can't I? He's my inspiration for me to find a lovely woman to marry. I thought I had too many negatives about myself to even settle down and even snuffed a few advances from good women, but now all of that has passed and it's really about me chasing after the proper ladies that I am interested in settling down with now. I really don't care about rejection and even though the feeling might be painful, it's well worth the risk for me. It's not hard for me to get over as I figured out not too long ago.

It's really about the timing, like I noticed that in college a lot of my female friends were with no jobs and kept themselves available to hang out with. Now that those female friends have jobs, it's like near impossible to set a date with them because I let them down already. It's pretty funny with how things that go around come around.