Monday, August 19, 2013

Cherry-picking From The Field

An analogy that I'm feeling from creating these blog posts is how I'm planting a fruit tree through the usage of my words. Later on, there are a couple of my posts which become the most alluring and productive trees. Therefore, cherry-picking in a figurative sense just means to me searching for the most ripe posts which gives the intended effect a reader was looking for.

I have heard a saying of how it should be about quality over quantity. In a way, it's true because no two people can be exactly alike. Having quantity won't always justify the amount of success the person has made, but with high quality decisions, it could be different. Even though I can't always focus all my energy with creating the best darn thing I've ever written in this world (I have felt that way a few times), I am aiming towards reaching an excellent standard.