Monday, July 8, 2013

Butterflies In Stomach

I used to feel down like when I ask a really important question to myself and then the other person never gets back to me. Sometimes, I was a little too heavily invested on the emotional end and it bothered some people very heavily. With learning to take in their abuse, I've always been pretty good about not turning sour over any relationship.

I guess in some instances you just have to move on and try harder the next time. Honestly, I think it's just going with your gut feelings of what you really want to do and then just adjusting to any situation that works against you to constantly stay on the positive end. Overall, I don't think I really have to worry about too many things anymore from having finally received a perception with people that I'm actually happy with. It's based on acceptance and honesty to the fullest scale and it makes me feel like I'm living a free life with really no burdens on my shoulder anymore.

Also, I'm still getting some butterflies in my stomach when I try to do some crazy feats that I'm sure is unique and something others would never think of trying. I guess I'm not that type of special individual to do those types of things and actually get away with it while others around get to observe the live installments I instigate to ultimately attempt something comical. Yeah, I like to have a great laugh about things to release my own personal stress without physically endangering anyone's life.