Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Power of Self-preservation

The title is just something cool I felt and wanted to put down. I'm sure that a lot of people value their own personal lives and do want to come up on top and be satisfied with themselves. It's just a natural human phenomenon. The way things have been turning out has been rather interesting because I am able to relate to most of my buddies' shared experiences, feelings, and thoughts. I don't mind listening to fun stories from the past some of them want to share, which is actually fun to listen to these days.

I have also told quite a bit about mine too and made people laugh. I have even laughed at my own comments too. I've been told by a former pseudo-enemy that I can be funny like heck sometimes. Others have told me that I am so weird and hence, there goes the ignoring my pleas to add me as a friend on Facebook.

I'm actually not so weird anymore and am actually pretty aware of what's going and able to man up now. It's only getting better for me on a daily basis.