Monday, July 15, 2013

Making Time With Short Notice

A few personal things happen to me, so now I'm going to exercise my goals as best as possible now. Even if I can manage about ten minutes doing some goal, I might as well just make an effort at it now while taking care of the short term daily hassles that go through my current life.

I'm starting to see how much I value my personal time and what it's going to take for me to introduce another life into the world. Along with having to make commitment to the lovely spouse, I see the personal sacrifices that I will need to make to reach a lovely compromise with another lovable human being.

I basically worked out for only about 10 minutes and my time today was based on figuring out my road to take in the side career of making financial investments. I'm pretty much through with buying endless libraries of how to go about with investing. I'm basically ready to implement something that deals with using money to earn money. Buying information becomes useless if one can't use the information, so after all, there might be no real value in it but personal experiences that come from having made the struggles. Obviously, there are some pointers that need to be touched up on, so it's all based on personal preference I guess. I'm just glad I didn't become one of those pack rats who bought endless products and never got to working them because I didn't have the confidence to put it into action. It's pretty bad to be that type of individual and something wrong is happening in the head when that is happening. I'm glad I notice it now and am not really hurt from discerning these types of mistakes I was largely susceptible to.