Monday, July 15, 2013

Making Affordable Risks

With the spending money I have, I think I have a clear idea of where I would like to risk my money into now for investing. I see myself risking possibly about $500 per month for investment ventures. I've been in it long enough to be comfortable losing that amount if it does happen, but to also have fun reaping any rewards that comes my way now. 

For some reason, I'm really protective about the way I'm conducting myself now and enjoying myself really. I guess I could just have fun with it now and not really worry about the money so much. I'm just having this confident attitude in myself with managing my financial risk now. It's like I'm in personal control with how I much to deal with my own money now. 

Originally, I was looking to risk about the same amount for poker but now I believe that my personality isn't really suited for playing cards at a professional level. The best way I'm making money is by running when I profit about 20% growth in my buy-in. This is how I'm running- basically, if I make any amount of profit once I lose that amount then I am looking to run after increasing by the desired amount again. Comparing with other investment choices and thinking logically, it would be better to risk capital for greater profit while setting it more-or-less on auto-pilot which would give me freedom to focus my interests on other things such as family and friends. This option is something I've been trying to work with for the last couple years and now after having made some costly mistakes, I'm ready to actually test the waters with it! 

Since I never blew out my initial account and won't ever be tempted to risk so much for one trade, I think I'm confident enough to become a financial risk manager on the side and to hopefully earn a decent income off of it. I'm subscribed to so many sellers who say their system is the next best thing, but I know what I'm looking for. Mainly, something that's being given away for free and works effectively. Obviously, I have to put a little money into it if they manage to gain my trust, but I don't mind losing a couple thousand dollars over trying to launch a side career that I see has personal benefits for myself.