Monday, July 8, 2013

Not Being So Bothered

My anger is pretty much embedded into a personal belief system of doing what's right and strongly persuading others through the raising of my voice to do something positive for themselves. It's pretty much an area of playing with fire, and in the instance of letting my fire fully burn against another weaker competitor like my little sister, she doesn't stand a chance.

I could take on a nice ideology through being angry but it feels like I'm cheating using this method because I would have to absorb a lot of personal pains in my life and also live in an up-and-down roller coaster while not fully developing in some areas that I have preference over. I recall that I tried the witty approach where I would just say something pretty witty and funny to overthrow a lady's roughness. Even if the lady or man decides to become crazy and I have to dodge some of those things he or she brings up against me and even if it becomes a little painful because I wasn't prepared to absorb that type of personal shock, overall, it's actually pretty funny on their end and nothing I should really be so worried about anymore. I shouldn't be dwelling in anger which is the wrong way of associating with this type of thought.