Monday, July 15, 2013

Time To Work Out And Have Fun

I'm starting to not mind sweating so much while working out now, and it actually feels pretty good for me to work at a more healthier and muscular body! I'm not even doing it to try to attract any pretty women anymore. I see that it's really a long term commitment, and I'm totally open and relaxed about it.

Over all the stresses that I have dealt with, I never really openly lost my cool so much that I would even want to attempt to break the law or anything. It's just not my style to contemplate those kinds of things for long periods of time. One of my friend's ignoble and dull brother believes that life is about giving into the evils and darkness of order in order to achieve success. He keeps talking about doing evil things to attain personal satisfaction, but that's all it is, talk because he doesn't even know the proper steps for doing anything because of his slow mind. It gets pretty annoying for his family members at times but I have felt their adamant disapproval because I'm a family friend.

Basically with all this talk that could get me feeling pretty mad is something I'm learning to deal with now. I'm learning that a lot of things don't really matter in life now and that it's really about dying to the self or making these selfless sacrifices for the greater good and actually being to able to handle it. Ultimately, the decision lies with the person but I've noticed that some people who act pretty weird with me have been afraid of me influencing them in a direction they don't want to go. I'm just that good at figuring out what's going on in their heads after some period of time passes.