Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Lot Of Things To Accomplish Today

I've been learning lately that my job promotes better concentration for me and helps me to be a more stable individual psychologically. My mind feels limitless to the amount of challenges it can take on. I feel so upbeat all the time about going after new things and searching for the things my heart desires. It's always taking this approach of upgrading a personal routine.

My mind is honestly thinking about this question: how do I get in a relationship with this girl who I think is my type? I don't want to bug her with endless text messages of "Let's go out!" I also don't want to make her feel like she has no room to express herself- I prefer a lady who desires to be in the relationship, rather than taking charge of the woman. It's a great question- honestly, if things just won't work out for any reason, I want to stay in her friend zone for a whole lifetime. I also think it would be really interesting to find out who she decides to get with and show off to the world! So far, I'm not entirely sure about everything but it seems to be leaning on the positive side of things.