Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pretty Funny

I have something to lament about. I've been trying to get people on my Facebook to hit the like button by trying to be extremely funny or interesting. It's not working for me; people just seem to cruise on by or just ignore anything I put. I'm really trying to get a little recognition going on for self-related purposes of feeling like "Yeah, I'm on fire."

Anyway, what was interesting is that a girl I know who might not be taken responded to one of my posts the other day. She pretty much wanted to accept my offer of giving away one of my computers. I so wanted to show off with the cool stuff I actually have and enjoy using. I have three computers that I use and are so amazing and sweet!

Since I have some money I'm planning on giving back by working on my older computers and then giving them away. The laptop looks pretty good to use still in appearance, I'm going to try to upgrade the processor and memory and then maybe, I'll hand it off to the girl I'm interested in getting to know. I think she's actually my type, but what I find a little weird is how it seems like she's on Facebook all the time. I guess she's been reading my posts as well without me knowing what her reactions are. Oh well, it could be a little scary but she's so passive with her responses. It's like God is watching me do stuff and I don't mind what's going on and seem to forget that while I go off and do my thing.