Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Stuff To Be Careful About

I'm actually going to need to go take a shower and then maintain my cool vehicle. I bought a convertible not too long ago, but it's used. It's so sweet! I really like the ride, but the leather makes the interior so hot at times and a little water accumulates on the truck and enters the back seat when it rains. It's something I want to fix eventually. When I do ride and hit the breaks, I can hear a little water trickling sometimes; other than that, the engine and ride is pretty smooth and other passengers don't mind me driving a little aggressive on the road.

I was really tired yesterday and actually swerved onto another lane. I ended up leaving the freeway and parked in a residential area. A cop gave me a little hard time last night, but I think I'm better at going about my business compared to him doing his thing and I think I'll succeed at what I do better than him. This gave me the idea that I need to do a little research, but the cop was pretty nice about not writing me a ticket for sleeping on the side of the road.

I actually read that in California, it's illegal to sleep on a road that is accessible to the public. The drive-way is private property so I could technically park my car on my parent's drive-way and sleep on there.