Thursday, May 22, 2014

Working While Asleep


Eventually man, I'm going to start posting random photos and just keep working on myself. There's really no end to it, and I want to cry about it but really can't. I'm just going to keep moving forward. Ever since I was a kid, I've just been of a different breed. I don't use curse words around people, even though some people have said that I said them. I mainly say "Oh shoot" or "oh man!" a lot. I think those are my main words when I mess up at something- awhile ago, I thought hell was a bad word too, but from it popping up on the Bible so much, I actually adopted the word as a normal thing and actually place.

I don't think it really matters how good of a person I really am as a whole compared to society. I just choose to be moral as possible, while looking for no recognition among my peers. Life isn't fair anyway; might as well live in the best manner possible to be pleasing to God! It doesn't matter what others tell me; I'm going to try to reason my way through understanding quotes and passages from the Bible. I already know that I'm an outsider with the world.

People are going to observe and read the things I put, but some of them just have issues with me because they are stressed out about something in their life. It's very tough to manage bad things, and I guess some people just feel it's better to give up on me. Maybe it's for the better reason now. Everybody has strengths and weaknesses; with how we put it altogether and become successful in life, I think that really comes from the mercy and grace of our Father in heaven.