Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


I hope it's just not today that we focus on pleasing our mommies but it's done everyday! Honestly, my mom has to put up with me after she brought me into this world, but she surely loves me and is capable of defining my own attractive qualities. My mom never really talks about how funny or crazy I can get for being a guy, but she likes to mention practical things with me.

One of the things Mom gets a little aggressive about with me is how I need to focus on developing my own fashion. I understand the importance of displaying our style and carrying a sense of an appropriate amount of swagger with it. For being a short dude, I am actually aware that some younger girls are noticing me but I think it's to point out the negatives with me which is funny in my head. I don't really mind being noticed over negative things now, but I think my appearance really had to do somewhat with not being accepted by a somewhat weaker crowd.

I'm basically choosing not to be bothered and to labor with what I can do and trying not to waste my time. My closest buddies are actually sort of a bunch of losers with the least-attractive, looking guys being the most aggressive towards women. It's pretty funny- man, I must be someone to really get a little concerned about because of my perceived intellect and decent personality as a whole, compared to the general population.