Thursday, May 22, 2014

Timing is Everything


When it comes down to earning a lot of money. Timing is really everything! You have to just be there at the right time and right place. I'm going to have to once again let go of some side distractions and focus on my main goals. Blogging to me is so very important, so I have it listed as one of my goals. I mean I'm just using it as a little tool to motivate myself into doing stuff.

I guess the stuff I write might be a little offensive to some people, but it seems like those people who have a hard time with what I put actually ignore what I put on here. I think it's because I'm actually seen upon as not a very bad person. The ones who struggle with me are sort of rude, man- it gets annoying to be around them, but when it comes to living life, you can't always get what you want and sometimes you have to make the best of it. Actually, those people just stay out of my way more often than not now but they might talk behind my back also. I'm going to do the best I can to be nice, so that when they do say stuff like that, most people don't end up really believing that I'm crazy or something.

Oh, I get the humor now with some things when they seem to be going bad for me. I'm actually capable of laughing about my own bad situations, but it seems like a few close friends don't really laugh in their circumstance. Thinking about that actually makes me want to laugh inwardly; anyway, there are many reasons to stay motivated and to keep going. Wow, some of my friends just stress out and do other things that are a little out there- I'm not really going in deep with those details but yeah, I think it's sort of dumb to do that. I myself find fault in myself for doing those things and for me finding out about them, I need to make the effort to fix them.