Monday, May 19, 2014

Something About Myself


Honestly, it's pretty funny but I'm not really laughing right now because it seems to be actually true. This quote itself reminds me of my close friends being a bunch of failures and I truly hate that! They just gave up after awhile and move on to do other things, while not feeling very accomplished with their lives. It's so frustrating because I want to be around a group of winners who have acquired them through good means.

I pretty much do have a will, but sometimes I'm not understanding things that clearly which might make a few unstable people go completely ballistic with me! I think that's actually funny because they might have all of these opinions about me and communicate them while being scared with me. It doesn't really bother me now because I've chosen the path of being nice to them and whether I decide to fix the relationship or not really depends on who the person really is. If he or she is actually a great person, I'm going to fix it, but if I can't see it in that manner then I'm going to move on eventually but be even more ready at any given moment to do what I need to for protecting my own interests.

Actually, in terms of just people status, I might be considered a great and giving person. This makes it incredibly frustrating and scares the heck out of some people who have issues with me. They end up getting a little screwed over, unfortunately. I'm actually a pretty unique person for also being a short man- I think differently and have a lot of guts to man up with something I don't feel comfortable about.