Thursday, May 22, 2014

Just 45 Hours!

The only amount of free time I really have is just roughly 45 hours during the whole week. I counted it myself and what has become a challenge is figuring out how to use it to my maximum benefit and to increase my personal standard of living. 

Now I know, the whole restraining order thing people could put on me would be nonsense because I have too many alibis with being occupied with other stuff. They must just be really stressed out with their life, and it's really hard to not think about it and laugh at their personal demise. Wow, how does one function with that much stress and actually go up the ladder? They talk with so much hatred that it gets annoying and I get a hard time with wanting to be their friend anyway. 

I think holding back on some details for myself dealing with others is really a way of showing respect for them at all costs and just being an effective communicator. I think it really would work for a legal setting, and the tough part we should all work on would be to not be bothered with anything going on with your life. Sure, there are some consequences that occur but when it comes to being in the Lord, redemption and encouragement can be found like no other- to really become like a different person for a permanent basis and to be very satisfied in a spiritual and physical, that is a condition like no other miracle. It's where the self has found that revelation to become a new person and to live in a manner that just exceeds a regular person's standard and seems to be so godly; it's like how it's done so naturally. Anyone can make it happen!