Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Reorganizing My Life Around

There are a couple aspects that I will never reveal on this blog. I have an occupation that I prefer not to state so blatantly online, but won't have problems revealing it in person. Another thing that I will never reveal is if I have any hostile or illegal intent with anything. I'm not even going to put some feeling into it anymore with my writing while talking about it now. Anything that I feel people are going to question into being illegal or immoral, I'm not going to talk about it now or put it on this blog. That's one of the things I will be so dedicated to doing.

I've been so busy practically. I've been everywhere technically, and it seems like a girl I've been interested in for the longest time could end up becoming a decent friend. One of the things I really have to do on a daily basis is to put in the effort to not be bugged or angered by things; I have to put in the effort to not be bothered by anything and to focus and concentrate at my job.

For my main occupation, I'm pretty lucky- I'm helping my dad build some pretty sweet airplane components. It's some confidential stuff that I can't even publish either with photos. It's pretty cool actually. I've been trying to organize everything in my life and letting go of stuff that I haven't been using. I guess it starts with the self and then not letting anybody else get to me.