Saturday, April 26, 2014

Maybe Like This


I'm thinking that maybe I'm going to create a routine by blogging something on here everyday. Probably, I might start blogging on about stuff I read with my daily studies in the Bible. I might not have so much inspiration on it some days, but I guess it could be a start. I really want to read the whole Bible all over again and just keep on re-reading it just because I believe that it helps my heart out so much.

Still, I imagine some angry episodes, but now I think I'm calm enough to not let that part of me get out now. Thinking rationally, I don't care if people are being dumb and unfair with me or just seem to be plain lucky at something now. I'm just going to focus on not being bothered and act in a manner that would be the best thing to do, which would obviously benefit me the most in any conflict that I am perceiving with the moment.

The whole trusting in God thing while I'm feeling some anxiety or physical emotions from craving something is really working for me! I'm going to keep at it and push for great things that just stretches far beyond my own imagination.