Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Way of Thinking


I totally believe now that because of my faith in God and Jesus via being taught the Holy Bible and ministered by believers who adhere to every lost drop it says, I have a lot more confidence to not be so bothered by things in this world. Okay, the previous sentence was just way too long!

To put it in simple words, putting my trust in God helps me overcome anything that bugs me! There are a bunch of annoying things out there; heck, I was even rear-ended by a guy who just had his permit but my concern became for his well-being. It didn't hurt that it wasn't my fault either and that his car was wrecked and I got away with minor scratches to my bumper. I'm just mad about those small scratches on my beautiful car. I want it to look so flawless, so it doesn't bother me to think about getting some work done on it later.

I've been told that I'm a pretty upfront person and that I shouldn't bug people when I'm really angry at them. Yeah, I'm a very selfish and scary force to put up with when I'm in that state of mind. Actually, I have a decent education so I can actually put up a good match even if I go down swinging with just about anyone. I might just get the other person to look the other way or not take me that seriously before I land a strong debilitating blow- never know what I'm up to.

Okay, from just not being bothered and having a clear mind through loving others from being inspired by the love of Christ, I'm actually making some judgement calls of not actually bothering the person now. I'm taking a step back these days. Instead of my usual mess of harassing the individual, I'm leaving it behind me and pretending my anger isn't even there now.