Friday, April 25, 2014

Reorganizing Myself


It looks like I'm very ignorant to how I manage my own personal time. It's like I would like something to do and have everything taken cared for. I just do what I'm told, get paid, and then do whatever I want on my free time. It seems like a good deal; however, I'm missing a few things and surely, I know that I'm far from being complete with myself at least up to the point of entering a marriage. I no longer get the chills anymore now, and I also don't feel angry about the stuff that people to bug me now. I've made peace with it now and am not very worried about people's mannerisms with me.

I would like to work on my personal confidence and socialize with others. It makes sense that I have some attractive qualities, and how some people are going to feel a little uneasy with me at times. I'm understanding that doing well in life is something that is pretty expected with me by others, so I'm not really going to receive any annoying commendations for doing so well. I practically have my own spin on life and not too many are going to waste their breath analyzing mine. I am likewise similar in that fashion with others. I don't really dig a certain type of person in general. I also don't want to be corrupted by others from being seduced with something.