Saturday, April 5, 2014

Going For Awesome


I think my comments are just what they are: no one really cares since I'm a dude. Basically, I'm finding myself inundated with a bunch of priorities that I've created for myself. In a way, it looks like I really have a sense of direction and purpose these days. This actually makes me feel a whole lot better than before and especially with the free time I get, I find it even more valuable.

I'm going to focus on investing in my time a lot more now. I'm not the young, hard-nosed, and quick person that I used to be. Actually, I've been very good all along at holding my ground no matter what I do, and I am also good at imposing this on people. I really need that spark again and so from actually being assertive and knowing what the heck is going on with myself, I think I can make much more wise decisions than before.

I've also been a very lucky son-of-a-gun because what type of guy doesn't want a sweet and innocent young lady to pursue after you. I've had that happen to me a few times and that is so extremely rare, where you really have to be lucky or something for that to occur. I mean for guys in general, it's not something everyday where a trustworthy and nice female is going to ask you out on a date! On top of being a short dude also, so it would be even more rare for any girl to find interest in me.