Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Keeping It Simple


I'm basically going after just being assertive now with whatever I feel like communicating at the moment. Some things are greater than others to reflect on with thought and possibly later, it might become very important at that second. I guess making the best out of any situation and sometimes through improvising is really necessary, and it might take a little bit of creativity on our own end to get there sometimes.

My mind is just so loose about finding a temporary relief of satisfaction with whatever ails and ticks me off at the moment. That being said, I think I might be a little better than average with being able to manage my own emotional problems quietly and to still have a friendly countenance on the outside. There's something called KISS which means Keep-It-Simple-Stupid! That's what I'm relating the visual on this post.

With "KISS"-ing it, I'm just looking to basically work out and study everyday before going to work. That's pretty much my bread and butter. I'm honestly looking to get into studying God's Word more often now. I believe that having inspiration from God is a great component for living a joyful life and very useful for suffering through things that are easy to get a bad mood over. I never thought that applying the Bible would be so powerful even to the most minor detail of my life and that every last drop of it going into it would actually transform and conform my heart more in a daily fashion, while going after the things of God.