Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How I Could Improve

I'm going to start using this blog to just log in what I did, what I'm feeling, and what I could do to improve myself. Just for the sake of personal security reasons, the way I am sometimes can't be fully explained even if it's going to annoy some people from thinking I'm just too mysterious or something. It's pretty much an inside thing that I'm only going to know myself. Obviously, my close family and friends know almost everything about me; it's just that I don't want to make myself like an open book anybody could sift through and then take advantage with me.

Since there's a balance, I feel comfortable blogging about a few personal things I should make myself better at. For today, I believe that I want to simplify my tasks even more now. I want to do Bible study, practice or start trading currency, exercise and stretch with eating proper nutrition, and then study for my I.T. career. This is pretty much how I want to spend my own personal time, if I'm not busy trying to meet up with some people and go dating lovely women.

However, I find myself obviously watching T.V. and lying around, blogging on this site, surfing the web for whatever is curiously driving me much to the chagrin of feeling stupid sometimes and then playing video games on my mobile device! I really need to limit my time a little better and manage it a whole lot better. I guess I'm not going to have time to work out today because I'm so caught up with trying to plan and manage my personal life right now. I'm going to just wash up and then go to Costco to buy some energy drinks so I could stay up and not go to sleep at work!

Basically, I'm going to have to use my time to specialize on areas that I desire the most and hopefully, after mastering them I will able to tackle newer and substantial pursuits for the sake of bettering myself. Ideally, I'm going to just start out with managing about five hours of personal time. If I can learn to sacrifice my sleeping time later on, then I'll be able to put in more time but I still haven't learned to do it properly all this time. I don't really have time to bother myself with the little stuff anymore; I need to focus on achieving the big stuff before I even put in the time for the little things now. I'm going to just have to suffer with the little things badgering me; no wonder why I don't prefer to be a detail-oriented guy because a lot of details about people stress me out!