Friday, April 25, 2014

Trying For Consistency


I think the hard part is committing the self to something that is very difficult to do, especially if it's something you are not accustomed to. Along with having other distractions or just being apprehensive about getting started, it makes life feel pretty pointless at times.

It feels like the way I live my life is always going to be about scratching the tip of the iceberg. I've had to make some compromises and sacrifices in situations that I found to be difficult to cope with. The one thing that always seems to stay tantamount is how it's about hard work and concentration on the right things.

I had a dream where I was working very hard to find a proper place to go to the bathroom. I woke up and immediately knew that my conscience wouldn't allow me to from knowing I was asleep on my bed. The point I have to illustrate is that sometimes without a bird's eye view of what you are accomplishing, you might end up repeating the same actions over again and not be successful. I ended up walking to the bathroom, after discerning how my dream world wasn't real compared to the physical realm. I even made a wishful thought from being so tired on how I wish I could still be asleep while sleepwalking to the bathroom and then go back to bed.