Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Understanding Emotions


I'm starting to understand that certain people I have known just have some problems with their emotions, which causes them to not become social with me. It really ticks me off that they can't resolve those anxious and angry feelings and leave it behind them. Oh well, not all people make themselves out to live equal lives and some just have been given more freedom from how they have conducted themselves in the past.

When I get really mad, I get even more worse and such an annoying pest to the other person, who just sees me in a bad way. That's how I really see it; they are feeling bothered because they see things so negatively. I'm not vividly making any threatening remarks with them and actually trying to socialize with them, but it looks like something happened which caused them to become emotional distressed with people.

The way I look at resolving my anger is to just to communicate with others however I want. I'm pretty much a loose cannon and being very apologetic about it as well because I know I'm harassing the person from communicating about my anger issues with the person who came under my radar. Oh well, I'm asking them to just stay away from me and make it so that no one can really contact them, if they can't stand me because I'll be taking advantage of that. I've even stated to put a restraining order on me, if they want to, just that I'll be super mad and be making fun of them in front of the judge.