Monday, April 7, 2014

Facing Storms And Winters, Figuratively Speaking

I think I might have some issue with being a very habitual person, once I end up committing to something. It's like my brain will transmit these hormones and make me feel elevated or something. I want to seriously wise up now and do the right things to get to where I need to go. There are a few bad habits that I have: I feel like the time that I put into something regardless of how I feel, it's pretty much the same thing. To make things worthwhile, it would actually make sense to put my time into something productive and balance out my feelings a little by doing enjoyable stuff later. 

I think being on top of things is something that I want to go smooth sailing with and then put it to the test with some strong currents found in life. I want to keep my balance and not wander off so far from base, which would be my ideal life. Maybe, there's seriously something for me to go after. 

I think I should seriously live my life in a way where I would do some awesome things that would bring me some satisfaction and life. This is definitely something I believe to be found in the Bible. Yet, the Bible points that believers should work hard to position themselves in life where they would receive more than just an abundance and to be a blessing to others. Actually, the crazy people I dealt were no blessing to me; even though they said to do such and such with no promises attached to the end result; yeah, like that's really going to motivate anyone in general to do something. The normal response should have been laughing at the time, but I took upon it very sensitively. I'm now laughing about the situation of course, and I'm really scared just a tad now with what they might try to do to me. If I have everything going well for me, then I might as well go after something so little and minor to my life. For now, I want to focus on building the key components that would develop my foundation for living a good life.