Saturday, April 26, 2014

Making the Effort


I believe that in order to be successful at anything that you are going for, you sometimes need to make sacrifices and compromises with your living situation. As long as you know what it is that makes you happy, and you have it somehow abundantly then life is good right? I believe that it requires a lot of concentration and I think for some people only, it's very easy for them to just catch on to stuff and be a very, hard-working individual at the same time.

This gets me thinking now; I need to every once in awhile just stop and figure out what I'm doing to my own personal life and just continue to make those strives to get very far in a direction that I want to go to. I have so many things that I want to accomplish and feel so excited about going after. I don't even feel disappointed about falling down and then picking myself up again. I just see it as a window of opportunity for improving myself and seeing success maybe another time.

Looks like I stumbled onto an iPhone app where I'm just glued to it right now. It's very fun most of the time and I don't really want it to suck away my personal time now. I want to live a very balanced life now and not be bothered by many things at all times. The one good thing that I have learned is that thanks to my faith in Jesus and God's Word found in the Holy Bible, I can actually let go of stuff that bothers me and put my trust in God. It really helps me to concentrate a whole lot better with what I desire to do, and it also helps me out with some sense of humor when things are a little rough around the edges.

I really need to reorganize all the little personal things again in my life again and just go at it. What I mean is that I bought so much cosmetics and diet supplements that I never got around to even using. I should at least try them out keeping in mind that I'm going to keep myself fit and watch out for what I eat.