Monday, April 7, 2014

Working With Downtime

I'm finding myself just loafing around and goofing off right now. This is something that I should put an end to now. It reminds me really fast that I should be going after some things right now. I'm going to make some phone calls to get some of my choirs down. I realize that a simple goal to obtain just requires a simple phone call to get it done and then I can cross it off my list for the whole day.

It's pretty interesting how flexible I'm becoming, but yet the only problem I really have is just inspiration and dedication to stay consistent with something. It feels very uncomfortable for me, but I think overall, it's actually a very good thing. Yeah, I guess some people just have really weird issues and are crazy in general, so they'll just do stuff that will irritate you really badly. In the end though, I think they look really bad as a person if others get around to knowing it. What comes around, goes around! I'm actually not really seen in a bad light and even though people might enforce bad things with me, which is actually normal to experience, there's really something you can do about it in time. A pretty, independent girl on Facebook told me that it's really about communicating. I think from her giving me that sound and relaxed advice, it got me actually interested in wanting to know her; in fact, I think she might actually be my type.