Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hardest Thing In My Life Right Now

I give an effort and there's some minor build up that usually occurs in life and then it causes me to go outright sinning because of the negative influence it gives me. This is the hardest part of me to learn self-control with. I've actually become a lot more comfortable with myself in socializing and from not being actually careful about what I'm communicating, I've had so many scuffles that I would like to not go back to now. In reality, I'm only focusing on one of them at a time and only the main ones that I truly desire to resolve.

I am totally convicted most of the time with how God's ways are true and the mighty way to go. Sometimes, I worry about my image turning a little bad because it might not seem to make any sense. I think I just need to pray more and try to make an effort to understand God's full counsel from the Bible more, in order to get a better perspective with some things I'm attempting to get better with.