Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Let's Keep This Simple


Basically, I'm going to wake up and then work out in the cold. Yeah, that should be good! Next thing, I'm going to wash up and then read the Bible and do some of that devotion with God stuff. Thirdly, I'm going to focus on my trades. Afterwards, I'm just going to do whatever I feel like doing without trying to sin! I think that would be a good way to.

I want to grow in my knowledge and walk with God and be in His favor. Also, I want to trade currency by working for only like thirty minutes and call that a day and then just do wherever I'm going without sinning. Of course, I want to be really healthy and strong and have this cool body that is just capable of doing awesome stuff. It would just be cool to participate in the vibe like some individuals have pioneered. Basically, I'm starting to grow out of my own personal dullness and laziness now.