Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Focusing Better


I realize that I have a weakness where I start laughing about stuff or getting mad. When I'm mad, I don't really show it so I suppose I would concentrate better at that moment. When I'm laughing while thinking about funny stuff, that makes me really not focus too well.

I'm going to try to suck it up this time and just keep working at it. One of the crazy things is that, it seems like I've actually become a lot better at playing poker with my bluffing strategies and also I might be seeing a little success with my trading ideology as well.

One of the things I truly hate is when a person who was a Facebook friend ends up deleting me as a friend. It just makes me mad because why would the person have accepted me as a friend in the first place, and also isn't being a friend all about trying to support one another no matter what you are going through? I don't really get some people sometimes, and I'm really bugging the heck out of those people. I'm really sorry for continually just bothering them, and I'm starting to let them know that now. My aim is to deal with my anger and frustration by just communicating with them. If they can't stand me, then I'm asking them to just block my account and set-up their account where no one outside their inner-circle can really contact them so I'll be forced to move on. Anyway, I'm accepting my faults that I perceived with the people; it's just a feeling that I have and of course, they are not really going to state what drove them a little crazy very directly with me because they probably repressed it out of their system and moved on to be mad at other stuff in the world.