Thursday, April 24, 2014

How I Plan On Living


I'm actually trying to now use a new state of personal awareness to my advantage now. The basic principle I learned from discussing with a well-acquainted, female friend (so it was like a lunch date) was concentrating my energy to not be bothered by anything and work diligently! I mean those struggles are difficult to overcome, but I'm setting my sights on heaven now. The roughest of seasons and storms will sometimes arise in the circle of life where chips just land the way it was supposed to. By simply trusting in the Lord, I'm having a much more easier time with focusing and working harder at maintaining my own form of living.

Still, at the same time, I'm not really numbed out with my own personal thoughts and feelings. Like, I'll see a really cute or pretty girl and from there, let's see how it goes. I'm actually someone who likes to be in the friend zone with really beautiful and stable women; it really gives me a nice perspective on the things of life and to not really take some ugly-minded individuals so seriously. Maybe, after working on myself and gaining so much stability and development, I'll be ready to settle down with her after having a lot of passionate fun with the person.