Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Top Three


Okay, I'm going to just stick to the top three things that I want to do each day and if I'm not satisfied with that then I'll start adding on more things then. I'm a pretty unique son of a gun because I can get myself into places eventually that others probably won't ever do. It's all for the bettering of myself, too.

The main thing that I want is to be able to make a grip load amount of money in a convenient fashion. I guess that's why trading currency is the name of the game that I have chosen. The other two things that I want to focus on is getting right with God on a daily basis through studying His balanced Word and applying it; the last thing I want to do is just focus on my health and getting better at it. That's pretty much the three main things I want to do. I would also like to try getting into the I.T. field still, learning another language, becoming a physician assistant, and a bunch of other things. While I'm still young and single, I see myself as very able to accomplish these goals in a confident manner.