Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Other Resources I'm Using


I'm also going through the devotional books called Spurgeon's Daily Treasures in the Psalms and Stories of Faith and Courage from the Korean War. It's pretty cool, along with using a Hollywood audio version of the New King James Bible. I just follow along on my iPhone or Bible and just read it while the actors are reading the Bible verses. It's actually pretty entertaining even though the voices feel a little redundant sometimes, but some of the actor's voices really put some emotional emphasis onto the verses, so it feels like the verses are coming alive a little and in a way, it's good because it helps me retain the proper information I want to get out of it.

I'm using a MP3 formatted device called the GoBible with the version called The Word of Promise. These have been some very helpful resources for growing in my knowledge and understanding of what the Bible is truly about, and how it can apply to my daily life.