Thursday, April 24, 2014

Not Bad


My page views have gone up to about 20,000 now believe it or not. I'm not really doing any heavy advertising either, but I guess some people just stumble onto this nasty and old blog. I guess I'm making little additions to it a little by little. I'm thinking of becoming a little more personal in sharing what I feel comfortable about so that I could come across as more sociable and not a craving lunatic whose out to bug people who really hate me!

I really have Facebook to also publish some photos that I own, but now I think I have this subtle agreement with everybody that let me do my thing or just delete me as a friend and hope I never find out to get butt hurt by it and then come after the person with my selfish and harassing messages! Along with annoying the heck out of the person by talking about it in person to get them so caught up emotionally and then go hollering. The only thing different about me is that I'm not yelling and making fun of the person in the most nicest manner possible which might make it incredibly funny for others and embarrassing for the other, while being all apologetic at the same time.

From interacting with that type of person, it's a sign that he or most preferably she is a very harmless individual and someone I get to act very dumb with and not get in that much trouble. All I'm really going to do is just pocket some ear plugs now before I go do my selfish thing. Before the crazy cops arrive and detain me for trying to scare me, I'm going to put in my ear plugs so I can relax better. Actually, I'm pretty good at taking advantage of the situation in any manner for selfish purposes, no matter what the person does to me. Whether I'm rejected by a pretty girl or not, it doesn't matter and it's going to be all the same in taking advantage for my own gain!