Monday, April 7, 2014

Finishing Up On Daily Tasks

Honestly, I'm really thinking about closing this blog now because I'm just so busy and at the same time have myself committed to put something down here to average one post per day. I've done it so far for about five years which is nothing for anybody who has a passion for writing. I'm sort of lost in my way right now with what direction I want to take with this whole blogging thing.

Basically, what I'm randomly thinking is how everyone isn't perfect and the things we do could influence and hurt others even if it was unintentional. However, being up here on this computer, it's pretty fun with what I'm doing. I think I'm the type to make comments that not a lot of people are going to really interact with. I guess I'm just a normal person who sometimes appears to act a little stupid or crazy and at other times becomes very funny. I think I lost so much confidence back then because I felt I was a short person who was born to be withdrawn from the mainstream society. Actually, I never really liked being the center of attention.

I worked harder than others sometimes, but only to benefit myself and then I would be inspired to help others. I guess this made it possible for others to like me.