Thursday, April 10, 2014

Excitement of the Unknown


I actually recall a dumb dude, who said he was my friend at a church, explain to me how he was afraid of me and feeling anxious because he didn't know what I was up to. I now know that he was just being crazy because whatever he was feeling bothered by with that crazy head of his, it didn't have anything to deal with him. I should have just pointed my finger at him and laughed in that manner, but more nicer and give him a pep talk to help him move on from his stupid anxiety attacks whenever he saw my small, physical frame. I was just sensitive and entirely ticked off because I was trying to place my shoes in his place, and he wasn't making any sense. I really felt like tackling him on the ground whenever I saw him, but I controlled my temper with him.

Now I'm starting to see that quite possibly my stupid and arrogant attempts at trying to understand something that fascinates me could really be from being impatient about figuring out what lies ahead in the future and feeling very bleak about the results. It's like I have to tackle the little issue now so it wouldn't become a problem later on. I think in a way it's good to think like this, but sometimes, it could be for perverted intention which might not add up so well as being normal.

Where I'm going at is that if I haven't really been met with the situation head on, then maybe it's not something I need to worry about now especially if there aren't little clues in place that are leading up to it. I might as well wait until the little things just start flowing and establish itself into something that could be that big picture I've been looking for all along. There's really no need to have a cow or break a sweat for something that's just so far out of reach and resolve my own personal feelings of regret, fear, sadness, and negativity through riding out my adversity by upholding courage, confidence, and strong values of diligence; whether, it's imagined or not!