Monday, April 7, 2014

Maintaining Something For A Past Time


One of the hardest struggles that I have now is letting go of something that I really want to go after, but know deep down inside it wouldn't be of my best interest. It's not easy to move on for me because there are so many things that I would like to communicate or interact with the ordeal. Yeah, I guess I'm living in a fantasy world sometimes, which is marked by being left out of an equation. I think it's easy for others to exclude me from things because I'm just so weird in general or maybe they just don't want to put up with me.

Since I'm a God believing sinner, when it comes down to living in a business, I feel really worn out with finding pleasure with the same thing repeatedly. It ends up making me feel depressed, if I go after the same obsession. From what I heard, the brain chemicals start registering some muscle memory with some type of daily activity and then doesn't become that big of a deal anymore. I mean something that a person was passionate about eventually doesn't become so great like it was the first time.

I think I have a passion to play a lot of video games on a daily basis because one of the things I like about them is how a person can improve their character and then start dominating other players. It becomes a lonely field because just interacting with online players isn't the same as doing physical stuff in the real world. Therefore, I think what makes the most sense is to go after something a person is passionate about and legitimately good at doing, so the person can make the maximum bang for a dollar. However, this isn't always the case because there are exemplary accounts of how some people started from being a nobody and then worked their way up to the top. I guess it can qualify them as being lucky in the minds of others, which isn't a bad thing.