Monday, April 7, 2014

What I'm Going To Avoid


I'm going to pretty much stop searching after material that is actually pointless, but dragging me to waste my time away anyway. This really comes down to a personal value system I have for myself. Comparing myself to others, I can't really get addicted to something so much that it runs my life. In fact, for that reason alone, I'm never going to give myself into doing deadly drugs. I don't care how much of a top dawg they think they are for doing pot or cocaine, but that's not for me. Also, I'm not going to drink my life away from doing alcohol either.

There's a part of me that wants to lust after intimacy with a good woman and it drives me to do and feel weird stuff sometimes. I'm not anywhere close most of the time to settling that goal because I'm just completely lost and behaving in a way that would even put my great grand kids to shame even if I adopted! It's a daily struggle for me to put a permanent end to it, and I think I'll still be struggling even long after I'm married. I think it's better for me to resolve it now through the use of Wikipedia, YouTube, and Google.

Maybe it's a good thing to let go and look elsewhere and make any attempts that did happen to be admirable and a positive experience as much as possible.