Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Starting The Day With Prayer

I'm emotionally suffering on a daily basis from pretty much being addicted to guilty pleasures. I'm lucky my carnal and wicked desires are not really found in any substances, but rather from wasting my time surfing the web and formerly playing a lot of video games. It's a struggle to overcome my deficiencies and take heart while stressed out to continue studying and to deal with occasionally feelings of loneliness, which really tests my patience.

The selfish thing would be to seek out a girlfriend who would appease all of my fleshly desires on a daily basis. I don't really feel daunted about approaching certain women anymore for a possible, romantic encounter but it's been relatively a foreign thing to me. I always felt shy underneath and defeated from feeling like I was going to be rejected from being a really short guy. Then again, my good friends have honestly told me that I am not really short and look normally proportioned. I have had a few successful interactions, and it's been something I chose to be ignorant and to deny myself the luxury of from just being a weird person with unsubtle feelings to deal with.

Nowadays, I don't feel that scared about being rejected and want to prepare my heart, in case I become burdened with the worst feelings of failure. I don't really want to be just a sitting duck now; I want to get out there and make something of myself.