Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Procedure For Forgetting Things

I'm going to try a modified version of backwards thinking. Basically, I'm going to go through out the day and then review on the tasks I should have accomplished. I'm going to just make a mental note of it and try to recall it the next day and then try to make end's meet to incorporate it into my lifestyle. I think this will help me become more successful and I do realize that it takes quite a bit of discipline to even pursue after the ideal things we want.

There are probably a few things that I can't mention so bluntly out of protecting my identity for confidentiality purposes, but for the most part I'm pretty comfortable with revealing what type of person I truly am for better or worse with others. I'm going to do the best I can to describe my protected secrets in a way that wouldn't be so obvious, but sounds normal and just smooth-sailing! Overall, I think I'm going to basically just this blog as a tool to detail my personal progress with going after success in my life.

Honestly, I feel like some crazy jerks out there who I have come to know are praying for me to be spiritually attacked or something and not become successful anymore. I'm going to do counter prayers then while being worried about it and ask to find favor with the Lord and keep on treading forward in like-minded diligence. I'm going to try to be more assertive, regardless of how uncomfortable I'm feeling because those moments are what helped me shine in dealing with difficult moments. The times I was being aggressive from being so angry were the times I was just plain weird!