Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How I Spent My Day


I spent my day playing the piano, relaxing, playing poker on my iPhone, and learning to trade. What I could really sure use right now is more to time to go work out and cook some good food! I feel like playing the piano is cool and pretty fun, but it sort of feels dry for me to practice the same song over and over again. I think I need to mix it up a little more by playing other interesting and challenging songs. Maybe I should take a little time sometimes instead of playing the same songs I'm working on to listen to things that are pleasing to my ear and then try to obtain the piece if possible and just play it on my piano!

What I really lacked today was putting the time into studying the Bible. I ended up getting carried away with playing Hold'em because I just had this dumb idea at the time to get really good at it, I'm going to have to just keep playing. I think it's okay, if I only have nothing to do and so much down time after having made an effort to get other things done and from being fully satisfied with everything else in my life.

I'm already trying to think like an old man basically, even though my life is pretty disappointing as it is! I'm so happy and bubbly inside and feeling super optimistic as well. Pretty weird, oh well! I purchased the Focus T25 exercise program and am waiting for its arrival. I'm going to try to follow it very diligently on a daily basis and focus the most on getting the right nutrition my body should intake with also some incentives taken for pleasing my taste buds!

What I discovered today on my trading methodology is that if a few things add up together, then there is a higher probability for the market to follow that direction. This is good for me because I am a lazy trader and don't want to constantly look at my computer screen to trade currency and make money for a living. It's the best thing I have going for myself actually because I find that mastering this thing will be the most rewarding thing for me, so I actually have taken measures to put the most emphasis into it. I have also signed up for a Forex club which offers free advice for the members and so I'm going to start attending that meeting to see who they are and how successful they are with their trades. They also teach my style of being a lazy trader, so I'll see if they are any good to me.